- Content Ownership and Use. The Site, including all its Content, is owned by OUTSTANDING PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS (the “Company”) or its third-party licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Unauthorized use, copying, or distribution of any Content is strictly prohibited.
- Copyright and Trademark. All Content, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Site are the property of the Company or third-party licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of any such materials is prohibited.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site.
- User Submissions. Any material, information, or idea you transmit to or post on the Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site and its Content are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Company does not guarantee that the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site or the Content.
Last Updated: February 12, 2024